The National Allball Association is looking for Allball Ambassadors to build areas into leagues and tournaments
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The NAA is looking for a number of outgoing, reliable individuals to become Allball Ambassadors and help promote and organize the upcoming leagues, tournaments and Minor League Teams. Position starts as soon as possible. Do you have what it takes?
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Attending events, games, tournaments etc
- Setting up leagues, tournaments and securing gyms.
- Promoting in bars, gyms, sports facilities, apt complexes, rec centers, etc in your area (or surrounding areas). There's a lot of creativity with this one since we'll give you a list of places to visit, but also give you the chance to find some locations on your own!
- Promoting through your social media channels as well as working with the NAA network. Promoting and covering events and discussing upcoming leagues and activities
- Distributing flyers via email, business door to door and youth sports venues.
- Exhibits our core values: Fun, Team Player, Caring, Reliable, Organized and Continuous improvement
- Have a flexible schedule: Allball Ambassadors need to be available to work evening hours (most weeknight shifts will be from 6-10 PM and weekends. But you will have the ability to make your own schedule.
- Able to successfully communicate the mission of the NAA and its activities
- Experience in marketing and/or promotion a plus, but not required
What's in it For You
- Additional Income Stream
- Grow with the NAA and the endless opportunities
- Complete and Professional Training
- Potential to run Minor League Teams
- Get involved with sponsorships, video, radio, courts, colleges, youths, adults, etc
Please email a cover note describing your experience / interest and attach your resume to email@example.com. Please reference “Ambassadors” in the subject field of your email correspondence
If there is interest in interviewing you for this position, a representative from the NAA will contact you in the near future. Thank you for submitting your resume to NAA.
The NAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NATIONAL ALLBALL ASSOCIATION SALES COMMISSION SCHEDULE(1).docx
National Allball Association Trademark License Agreement(1).docx