CODE OF CONDUCT: As a player/coach/referee in the National Allball Association, I understand that I must follow these rules to stay in good standing:
1. Respect the game, play fairly and follow its rules and regulations.
2. Show respect for authority to the officials of the games.
3. Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during and after games.
4. Be courteous to opposing teams and treat all players and coaches with respect.
5. Be modest when successful and gracious in defeat.
6. Respect the privilege of the use of the facilities.
7. Refrain from the use of tobacco, drugs, alcohol and abusive language.
8. Lending your membership card to another player will result in a suspension of your membership for one year.
National Allball Association Waiver
Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in any National Allball Association, LLC programs, events or activities, I understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I certify that I am physically fit and able to participate in the program, event or activity, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional. I will not participate in any program, event or activity in which I am not physically able. I certify that I do have my own medical and dental insurance.
2. I agree to comply with any and all rules, regulations, terms and conditions for participation in the program, event or activity. I agree to inspect the equipment and premises to be used prior to participation. If I believe that anything is unsafe, I will inform league officials, team captains, referees or facilities owners of the issue and refuse to participate if not corrected.
3. I acknowledge and fully understand that as a participant, I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, property loss and severe social and economic losses. These risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by: (a) the actions, inactions or negligence of the National Allball Association, LLC, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials, referees and organizers; (b) conditions of the premises or equipment used; (c) rules of play; (d) temperature; (e) weather; (f) condition of participants; and, (g) vehicular traffic. I further acknowledge and fully understand that there may also be other risks that are not known or foreseeable at this time. I KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE NATIONAL ALLBALL ASSOCIATION OR OTHERS, AND I ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR MY PARTICIPATION.
4. I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby waive, release, discharge, and agree not to sue the National Allball Association, LLC, its managers, members, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents, coaches and referees, and other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and if applicable, owners and lessors of equipment and premises used to conduct the programs, events or activities (collectively the Releases), from any and all claims WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, any liability and expenses WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES which I may have or which may subsequently accrue to me, relating to, resulting from or arising out of my use and/or participation in any programs, events or activities of the National Allball Association, including any injury or damage to my person or property, or to that of any other person or property. My release of liability includes my attendance at any social or charitable event or gathering that may be organized, authorized, or paid for by the Releases, individual players, or any league or division organized under the Releasees or their rules, including but not limited to happy hour gatherings, bar functions, and any pre-game or post-game events or gatherings.
5. I agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Releases harmless from and against any and all claims for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities and expenses relating to, resulting from or arising out of my participation in any National Allball Association, LLC program, event or activity.
6. I grant the National Allball Association, LLC permission to use photographs, videotapes, recordings or any other record of me in the event for any legitimate purpose. I will not bring alcohol or illegal drugs to any of the sites.
7. I consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during any program, event or activity. I release the National Allball Association, LLC and all persons participating in any such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions.
8. I intend that this Waiver and Release of Liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE WAIVED IMPORTANT LEGAL RIGHTS. I CHECK THE ELECTRONIC BOX KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT DURESS