YOUTH ALLBALL ORGANIZATIONS
Division of the National Allball Association
HOW TO FORM A YAO
1.Choose a zip code population that encompasses 20-30,000 people. This becomes your Charter Territory. Multiple zip codes may be used to reach the maximum of 30,000. If your town population exceeds 30,000, you may apply for multiple charters. An example would be Scottsdale North and Scottsdale South.
2. If your town has less than 20,000 residents, you may merge with another town of the same size in order to form a charter. The league would use both town names in its title. An example would be Peoria/Glendale.
3. Select the NAA divisions you will be offering. Ages, and gender. Click Here https://www.allballnation.com/the-game/divisions
4. Find the appropriate facilities to play Allball.
5. Fill out the YAO Charter Application.
6. Select your Board of Directors. Those positions will include but not limited to: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Uniforms/Equipment Director, and Officials Coordinator.
7. Once your Charter is approved, the next step is to provide NAA Membership applications and submit payment for all players that will play in your program.This can be done through the website under the YAO Membership tab, or request a copy of the paper application.
8. All players need to reside in your chartered zip codes.
9. Youth league age will be determined by the players age that they will turn during the calendar year. The YAO season will run from April through July. An example would be John’s birthday is August 12, 2011. That makes John a 9 year-old player, if the league season is 2020.
10. Proof of Age and Residency: Each player 18 and under, will be required to provide a copy of their birth certificate and a school ID.
11. Next step would be to submit all coach’s NAA Membership applications and provide payment. This can be done through the website under the Coach Membership tab, or request a copy of the paper application.
12. Then submit all official’s NAA Membership applications and provide payment. This can be done through the website under the Referee Membership tab, or request a copy of the paper application.
13. Once your teams have been selected, decide on a schedule for your league. How many games will be played and what days of the week.
14. Plan out your team budget. Include games, uniforms, equipment, officials, insurance and facility rentals.
15. Submit an insurance application and submit with payment. An insurance app will be needed for the league, as well as each team enrolled. Discounts will be available for multiple teams. If your insurance covers Allball please provide a certificate of insurance.
16. Order uniforms, game balls, practice balls, goals and accessories by completing an Equipment Order online.
17. Team sponsors can be part of your regular season uniforms. For tournament play, your town name must be on the jersey as well as the NAA logo.
18. Begin your League Play by November 1, 2020
19. District Tournament begins February 17, 2021. A separate tournament fee to be determined per team.
20. Regional Tournament begins March 10, 2021. A separate tournament fee to be determined per team.
21. National Tournament begins April 16, 2021. A separate tournament fee to be determined per team.
SEND ALL DOCUMENTS TO PLAYALLBALL@GMAIL.COM