HOW TO FORM A COLLEGE CLUB TEAM
1.Choose a population that encompasses students age 18 and over, both male and female. All players must be students at your school. This becomes your College Charter. For tournament play you may have more than one team representing your school.
2. Find the appropriate facilities to play Allball.
3. Fill out the College Charter Application.
4. Select your Directors. Those in charge will be responsible for organizing the league, and preparing teams for tournament play.
5. Once your Charter is approved, the next step is to provide NAA Membership applications and submit payment for all players that will play in your program.
6. All players need to be enrolled in your school during the season.
7. Proof of Age: Each player 18 and over, will be required to provide a copy of their school ID.
8. Next step would be to submit all coach’s NAA Membership applications and provide payment. This can be done through the website under the Adult Membership tab, or request a copy of the paper application. Only applies if the coach is not a player.
9. All players, coach's and officials, will need to sign the PCR Waiver.
10. Then submit all official’s NAA Membership applications and provide payment. This can be done through the website under the Referee Membership tab, or request a copy of the paper application.
11. Once your teams have been selected, decide on a schedule for your league. How many games will be played and what days of the week.
12. Plan out your league budget. Include games, uniforms, equipment, officials, insurance and facility rentals.
13. Submit an insurance application and submit with payment. If you have your own insurance then a copy of the certifcate will suffice.
14. Order uniforms, game balls, practice balls, goals and accessories by completing the Equipment Order Process on line.
15. Begin your League Play by November 1, 2020
16. Select your All-Star teams and submit a team(s) roster.
17. District Tournament begins January 21, 2021. A separate tournament fee to be determined per team.
18. Regional Tournament begins February 4, 2021. A separate tournament fee to be determined per team.
19. National Tournament begins February 18, 2021. A separate tournament fee to be determined per team
Spread the Word
SEND ALL DOCUMENTS TO PLAYALLBALL@GMAIL.COM